Subscription Fees, Cancellation and Refund Policy
• Credit card holder's account is automatically charged on the same date as the original transaction date on each corresponding month or on final date of month if no corresponding date (example given January 31, 2019 subscription renews on February 28, 2019).
• Discounts, rebates or other special offers only valid for initial term; subscriptions renew at the then-current full subscription rates.
• Star2M may terminate the subscription and these terms if it is unable to renew the subscription based on inaccurate or outdated credit card information.
• Right of access granted under these Terms is effective only upon payment of the subscription fees.
• Star2M may increase subscription fees for a subsequent subscription period at any time and for any reason, provided, however, that Star2M provides notice at least thirty (30) calendar days prior to the expiration of the subscription.
• You can cancel your subscription within the first 30 days only.
• The only valid method for canceling your Plan is via the cancellation link provided on your user "dashboard" page, accessible after logging in to the Star2M Website. Requests to cancel by e-mail or phone are not considered, and do not accomplish, cancellation.
• Once you cancel your membership subscription, you will not lose access immediately.
• Your membership will continue through the end of your current charge cycle. For example: If your credit card is charged on the 10th of the month and you cancel on April 25th, you will not lose access until the May 10th.
• Subscription fees are non-refundable; except that you may cancel renewed subscription by contacting Star2M within two (2) calendar days after renewal date and receive a full refund of the new subscription fees.